Jackson is our Single Sign-On (SSO) service for SAML/OIDC Identity Providers [SSO in a box from BoxyHQ].
Jackson implements SSO as an OAuth 2.0 flow, abstracting away all the complexities of the underlying SAML/OIDC protocol. Check out our GitHub repo.
We have developed Jackson from scratch adopting a modular architecture as shown below. The business logic is separated into controllers which helps us in incremental adoption of features.
Own your own data
- An open-source solution that allows you to keep control of your data
- Supports Bring Your Own Database (BYOD) and can be used with any database
- Built-in support for MySQL, MariaDB, Postgres, MongoDB, Redis, PlanetScale
- Works great with databases from popular hosting providers
Flexible and easy to use
- Designed to work with OAuth 2.0 / OpenID Connect 1.0 flow
- Integrate with your existing OAuth 2.0 / OpenID Connect 1.0 library
Reach out to the maintainer at one of the following places:
- GitHub Discussions
- GitHub Issues
- The email which is located in GitHub profile