Get Started with Admin Portal
SAML Jackson comes with an Admin Portal that allows you to manage Enterprise SSO and Directory Sync products via an easy to use web interface. Our future products (where relevant) will also be available in the Admin Portal.
To enable the Admin Portal, make sure you deploy the Jackson as a service.
Configure Admin Portal
We use Magic Links to authenticate users to the Admin Portal.
You'll need to set the following configuration in the environment
- SMTP Server details, so we can send you the email with the magic link.
- Access Control List which is an array of emails or glob patterns. Only these users will be allowed access to the Admin Portal. For example:
Sign into Admin Portal
Follow the below steps to login into the Admin Portal.
- Visit the path
/api/auth/signinon your app. The page will display a sign-in page with a text box to enter the email address.
- Enter the email address that matches the
NEXTAUTH_ACLand click the button Sign in with Email.
- Open the inbox and you'll see an email from SAML Jackson.
- Open that email and click the button Sign in. Now you've successfully logged into the SAML Jackson Admin Portal.