This guide will walk you through the configuration and deployment of SAML Jackson on Vercel. We'll be using the Vercel Deploy Button that enables users to deploy apps to Vercel without leaving the web browser and with little or no configuration.
If you don’t have a Vercel account, create one here.
Deploy SAML Jackson
- Fork the the SAML Jackson GitHub repository.
- Go to the forked repo and click the Deploy button from the README section.
- Select your username under GIT SCOPE.
- Enter a name for your project, choose whether you want your repo
public, and click Create.
- Fill the Environment Variables as per the documentation.
- After you've filled everything click the Deploy button.
You can visit the path
/api/hello on your app to see if the Jackson was started successfully! If the installation was successful, you'll see the following output on the screen.
name: 'Jules Winnfield';
At this stage you have a functional SAML Jackson instance running on your server!